Meet the 2014 Green Fleet Sustainability All-stars
Green Fleet Magazine announced the 2014 Green Fleet All-stars at this week’s 2014 Green Fleet Conference.
The Green Fleet All-stars are fleet professionals incorporating green and efficient solutions into their company’s fleets. The award is a way to recognize those who have made significant contributions to environmental sustainability and fleet efficiencies in the industry.
The magazine hand-picked 42 fleet professionals, who were selected from online submissions, based on the following criteria:
- Longevity: Time in the fleet industry dedicated to sustainability efforts.
- Accomplishments: Examples of recent, significant sustainability achievements.
- Innovation: Innovative ways individuals have contributed to reducing emissions and fuel consumption.
- Industry involvement: Involvement in industry-wide efforts to promote sustainable fleet solutions. Included here are a few highlights of each winner and their fleet, though many are doing far more than what’s listed
Here are this year’s winners, click here for a link to an expanded version with headshot and short bios.
- Tom Armstrong, Director of Fleet, ThyssenKrupp Elevator
- Jeremy Baker, Fleet Manager, Green Mountain Power
- Jim Bigelow, Director, Enterprise Fleets, Cox Enterprises
- Douglas Bond, Transportation Services Manager, Alameda County, Calif.
- Greg Brake, Associate Director, DeKalb County, Ga.
- Bonnie Brown, Administration Services Manager, Roche Diagnostics
- Dave Champagne, Fleet Superintendent, City of Roanoke, Va.
- Lea Covington Rowen, Fleet Manager, AstraZeneca
- Tony Eiermann, Fleet Manager, Asset and Value Management, Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Jim Florio, Chairman/CEO, Click Wholesale Distributing
- Chris Galati, CNG Program Manager, NW Natural
- Mel Galbraith, Fleet Director, City of Scottsdale, Ariz.
Jim Gillespie, President and General Manager, Yellow Cab Cooperative Inc.
- Greg Hansen, Fleet Administrator, Washington State Department of Transportation
- Kenneth Hoglund, Director, Fleet Management Dept., City of Houston
- Mitch Jackson, Vice President, Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, FedEx
- Jeff Jeter, Environmental Health and Safety Manager, Chesterfield County, Va.
- Johnson & Johnson: Louise Davis-Lopez, CAFM/CFM, Julie Pedelini, Brian Snow
- Spiro Kattan, Fleet Supervisor, NYC Department of Sanitation
- Steve Kibler, Fleet Manager, City of Loveland, Colo.
- Randy Koss, Supervisor, Fleet Maintenance and Fleet Services, NV Energy
- Keith Leech, Fleet Manager, City of Sacramento
- James Lefton, Executive Officer, Transit Services, LA Department of Transportation
- Rick Longobart, Facilities, Fleet and Stores Manager, City of Santa Ana, Calif.
- Elise Lucia, Executive Director, Fleet and Purchasing Service, Estee Lauder
- Claude Masters, CAFM, Manager of Vehicle Acquisition and Fuel Florida Power and Light
- Dave Meisel, Senior Director of Transportation and Aviation Services, PG&E
- Greg Miller, Director of Fleet, DHL Express
- Tracy Ochsner, Assistant Operation Services Director, City of Fort Collins, Colo.
- Ted Olsen, Market Manager, Arro Autogas
- Tony Orta, Manager, Asset Management, SoCalGas
- Kiley Patino, Corporate Claims Specialist – Fleet Administrator, Esurance
- Mike Payette, Director, Fleet Equipment, Staples
- Deanna Pressgrove, Public Works and Environmental Conservations Manager, City of Cathedral City, Calif.
- Kelly Reagan, Fleet Administrator, City of Columbus, Ohio
- James Reinish, Manager, Central Automotive Division, Port Authority NY/NJ
Mike Riley, President, Westco Express
- Abe Stephenson, Fleet and Administration Manager, Dish Network
- Charlie Stevenson, CAFM, Manager, Fleet and Materials Management, Aqua America
- John Talbot, Director of Fleet Services, Asplundh Tree Expert Co.
Jerome Webber, Vice President, Global Fleet and Transportation Management, AT&T
- Ed Yorek, Maintenance Manager, St. Cloud Metro Bus
Copyright 2014 Hybrid and Electric Car News